- Setting up your college list and tracking financial aid deadlines and application requirements
- Assisting with the FAFSA and CSS Profile forms
- Writing appeals to request additional aid
- Reviewing and understanding award offers
- Federal and private educational loan guidance and assistance
- Financial aid nights for high school seniors and parents
Have additional questions? Reach out to us directly!
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
This form is required by all colleges to apply for federal and state aid. Some colleges will also use it to determine eligibility for institutional aid.
Please note: The U.S. Department of Education requires me to inform you that you can choose to complete the FAFSA® on your own free of charge.
College Board CSS PROFILE®
Many private colleges require this 14+ page form to award institutional need-based aid. It collects more data than the FAFSA® because private colleges require additional information to award their institutional need-based funds.
Supplemental Educational Loans
Many students and parents have to borrow supplemental educational loans to help pay for college but deciding which lender to use can be overwhelming. No need to spend hours and hours analyzing the details of each loan, I’ve done it for you! Interest rates (variable and fixed), repayment incentives, and co-signer requirements are just a few of the details to weigh when choosing a private educational loan. E-mail me for more information.